Incoterms will be changing on 1st January 2020. We have found two main changes to Incoterms® 2020 compared to the 2010 edition:
- DAT (Delivered at Terminal) is renamed Delivered at Place Unloaded (DPU)
- FCA (Free Carriage) now allows for Bills of Lading to be issued after loading
In addition, there are some other changes:
CIF and CIP (Cost, Insurance and Freight and Carriage and Insurance Paid to). These set out new insurance arrangements, to be negotiated between the buyer and seller of the goods.
- Where listed, costs between buyer and seller are more definite.
- FCA (Free Carriage)
- DAP (Delivered at Place)
- DPU (Delivered at Place Unloaded)
- DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)