These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website and the Retail Transport Services (RTS Ltd) the owner and operator of this website.
We ask you to read these terms and conditions as they affect your legal rights, your agreement to comply with and be bound by theses terms and conditions upon your first use of our website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, user or users means any third part that accesses the website and is NOT (i) employed by RTS Ltd (ii) employed as a consultant or otherwise providing services to and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be over 13 years of age to use this website, by using this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age.
1.Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the website is the property of RTS Ltd or consultants providing services employed by RTS Ltd. Content represents any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data complications, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right to use logo or service mark displayed on the site without the written permission from RTS Ltd.
- You must not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without written permission from RTS Ltd.
2. Prohibited use
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- In anyway which causes or may cause damage to the website or interferes with any other persons use or enjoyment of the website.
- In anyway which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without written permission from RTS Ltd.
3. Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that makes available through the website (the service) is provided “as is” and on “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free from defects or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or impaired) of suitability for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- RTS Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free from errors, viruses and other malware; however we provide no warranty or guarantee of this. All users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- RTS Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of the website but not limited to and products or service available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
4. Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will;
Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence as applicable
Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you for any losses arising from events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, RTS Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following;
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, and goodwill or commercial opportunities.
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- 5.1.You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- 5.2.These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time; such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- 5.3.These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersedes all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- 5.4.The contracts (rights of third parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- 5.5.If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part provision will, to the extent required be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- 5.6.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- 5.7.This agreement shall be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Our full contact details are:
Retail Transport Services Limited
2-4 Corporation Street
Coventry CV1 1GF
Tel: +44 (0) 2476 234566
Company registration number: 4173993
If you are not satisfied with how we collect and use your data, please contact us so we can try to resolve your concerns. You have the right to complain to Information Commissioners office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk about any concerns regarding data protection.
It is very important that the information we hold is up to date and accurate, please contact us with any changes to your personal information by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit our website without giving any personal information; we do not use any cookies for analytic information.
What data we collect
Should you wish to, you can register on the website by providing information which personally identifies you, this ‘personal information’ may include your name, Job title, email address, mailing address and phone number. We also collect data from direct communications by post, phone and email.
We do not collect any sensitive data; this refers to details about your race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinion, trade union membership, health/genetic/biometric data and criminal records.
We will use this information to
- Allow us to contact you or provide you with a quotation for transport
- To agree contracts
- Keep in contact/ update during transport bookings
- Internal record keeping
- Inform you of news, new services, industry/ traffic news and updated company information
- Market research to continually improve our customer service
- Where we need to comply with legal or regulatory duty
Purpose of processing your data
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. If you need details about the legal ground we are processing your data please contact us.
These include and may not be exclusive of:-
- Register as a new customer, Identity, Contact and Contract
- To process and deliver your order including regulate payments, fees & charges and recover monies owed to us.
- Performance of contract, asking for review or complete customer satisfaction survey.
- Legitimate details necessary to keep our records upto date
Disclosures of personal data
We are committed that all personal data collected, held and processed is kept secure and protected against unauthorised processing, we will not pass on your personal information to any third parties unless required to by law. This may include but not limited to professional advisors including lawyers, bankers, auditors, insurers, banking, legal and accounting, HM Revenue & customs, regulators and other authorities. Any Third parties must respect security of personal data and treat in accordance with the law.
We will only keep personal data for the period we collected it for, including fulfilling accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
We consider the legal requirements, nature, and sensitivity, potential risk from unauthorised use or disclosure to determine appropriate retention.
Basic information is kept for 7 years for tax purposes, this information includes Company details, Contact, identity and financial/ transaction data.
In some circumstances you have the rights under data protection laws to
Withdraw consent, protest to processing, erase personal data, correct personal data, access, restriction or request transfer personal data. To find out more visit www.ico.org.uk
Should you wish to implement your rights, please contact us. We may need further information to ensure your identity and right of access.
Third party links
Should you require any further details please contact us, details above.